Jim Urling practices in the areas of personal injury and estate planning. Mr. Urling has advised thousands of clients on all aspects of tort law, premises liability, and construction law.
He has tried several personal injury and workers’ compensation cases in his eighteen years of practice. Mr. Urling’s experience includes cases tried in: Ohio Courts of Appeals: 1st and 12th Districts; Hamilton County, Clermont County, Brown County, Butler County, Franklin County Montgomery County, Warren County, Hamilton County Municipal Court and Hamilton Municipal Court.
- D., Regent University School of Law (1998)
- A. English Lit., The Ohio State University (1995)
Mr. Urling is admitted to the bar in the State of Ohio
- Partner, Kidd & Urling (2017-present)
- Owner, James P. Urling Attorney at Law (2012-2017)
- State Auto Insurance Co., Staff Counsel, opened and managed Cincinnati Office (2009-2012)
- GEICO Insurance Co., Staff Counsel, opened and managed Cincinnati Office (2005-2009)
- Nationwide Insurance Co., Staff Counsel, Cincinnati Office (2001-2005)
- Allstate Insurance Co., Staff Counsel, Cincinnati Office (2000-2001)
- Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office, Asst. Prosecutor (1999-2000)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Mr. Urling is happily married with six children – three boys, three girls. He lives in Cincinnati and enjoys woodworking and carpentry. He is a fan of the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals, and, of course, the Ohio State Buckeyes.